The Glacier Park Area and the Flathead Valley offer a wide variety of activities and attractions. Here are a few of them, all located within 1 mile of Glacier Campground!
Going-To-The-Sun Road is restricted to vehicles less than 21 feet long. With that in mind you can catch a scenic Red Bus Tour right from Glacier Campground!
Want to go whitewater rafting? There are 4 rafting companies within 1 mile of Glacier Campground!
Glacier Raft Company & Glacier Outdoor Center
Wild River Adventures
Great Northern Raft Company
Montana Raft Company & Glacier Guides
Glacier Heli Tours offers spectacular tours of the park. For those arriving by RV or train, they also offer rental cars for your convenience, since RV’s aren’t allowed on Going-To-The-Sun Road.read more
About Glacier Campground
Expansive Camping at Glacier’s Front Door!
Glacier Campground is located just one mile from the west entrance to Glacier National Park. The campground covers 40 wooded acres and is surrounded by Flathead National Forest. Every site is nestled within the timber providing a wonderful feeling of privacy. The village of West Glacier is just a mile away with many activities including golf, rafting, horseback rides, helicopter tours. There are also many options for great dining within minutes. Outdoor lovers will love staying at Glacier Campground. Numerous rivers lakes and streams are only moments away.
Whether you like exploring the woods, enjoying the water, or sightseeing from you car, you’ll love it here! Come stay with us and enjoy the beauty of Glacier Campground. In the heart of “The Last Best Place.”read more
Accommodations & Rates
RV and Tent Sites
Our R.V. and tent sites are nestled amongst trees, providing a calm and tranquil camping experience. Depending on your need we have 20 AMP and 30 AMP electric sites available.
|Water and Electric||$29.00 per night|
|Electric Only||$24.00 per night|
|No Hook-Ups||$22.00 per night|
|Tent Sites||$19.00 per night|
|Bicyclers and Backpackers||$10.00 per night|
Just bring your own bedding and enjoy our rustic cabins. Our small cabins have 1 double bed and 1 twin bunk bed. The large cabins have 1 queen bed with a large bunk above it, and 1 twin bunk bed.
Cabins are located conveniently close to bathrooms and our laundry facility. They also share a cooking area that feature gas burners and a large BBQ area.
|Small Sleeping Cabin||$35.00 per night|
|Medium Sleeping Cabin||$45.00 per night|
|Large Sleeping Cabin||$55.00 per night|
Cabin Cancellation Policy: Cabin Reservations of three(3) or more cabins require a 50% non-refundable deposit at time of reservation. Any cancellation of a reservation for three or more cabins occurring within 30 days of the reservation start date will be charged 100% of their reservation amount.
Rates are based on 2 occupants per site. Children under 5 years of age are always free.
Extra occupants over 5 are $2.00 per person.
A 7% accommodations tax in will be added to the rates above.
Prices subject to change. Call for current availability and pricing.
1. CHECK OUT time is 11am. If you plan to extend your stay, please register before 11am.
2. STORE HOURS are 8am to 9pm.
3. FIREWOOD FOR SALE at the office. Kindling is throughout the campground, use only fallen or dead trees. PLEASE do not strip living trees. We are surrounded by National Forest therefore we observe all Forest Service fire restrictions that may be in effect. You will be notified of restrictions during your checkin.
4. PLEASE MARK YOUR SPACE IF YOU PLAN TO LEAVE FOR THE DAY.
5. Help us maintain the finest in restroom facilities – REPORT any vandalism.
1. Please keep trash inside RV or vehicle at night. Place garbage in plastic bags in front of your site for morning pick up. DO NOT LEAVE FOOD in your tent, on picnic tables or on the ground at night.
2. Fires are permitted only within fireplaces provided with your campsite. Fires may at any time be prohibited by the U.S. Forest Service.
3. Dogs will be leashed at all times. Do not leave pets unattended. Please clean up after your pets.
4. Please keep your campsite clean. Do not leave refuse and debris behind for the next visitor. Occupy only the site for which you are registered.
5. Loaded firearms and fireworks are prohibited within the campground.
6. Do not wash your vehicle or RV.
7. Quiet time is from 10pm until 7am. Do not operate generators at any time.
8. Children and teens must be in their campsite after 10pm unless they are with their parents.
We also have a Pumper truck available for $20.00 per pump
Please be aware that Montana has a 7% Accommodations Tax
Discount Rates for AAA,Good Sam, AARP & Military
By The Way, We Love Pets!read more
Our Facilities Include:
|Wi Fi Internet Access|
We have propane and a sewage dump for RV’s.
Just coming off the trail? Make Glacier Campground your place to clean up,before hitting the road. Clean & Hot Showers available for $5.00 per person for non-guests. Showers are included for campground guests.
Relax around the fire in our comfortable lounge room.read more